Welcome to the USDA's National On-Farm Market Directory Update System
... you can search for it in the table below by selecting the state where it is located and entering the name of the market, or the city/ town in which it is located.
If you determine that your market is listed (possibly under an unofficial name in your state and city/ town) in the searchable table,
- you are not sure if your market is listed in this Directory,
- you want to review, update or add information about your market, or
- your market is no longer in operation and you wish to delete it from the Directory,
- Click to review information about the market,
- Click to update, correct or add information about the market,
- Click to delete the market that is no longer in operation.
If your market does not appear (even under a slightly different or unofficial market name in your state and city/ town) in this searchable table, please click on the button below the table and enter information to add the market to the Directory.
Please make sure that the information you enter is current and correct as this is the way your market will be represented in the USDA’s National On-Farm Market Directory that is used by consumers, app developers, community developers, researchers, and others in the on-farm market sector.