Welcome to the USDA's National Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) Enterprise Directory Update System
... you can search for it in the table below by selecting the state where it is located and entering the name of the CSA, or the city/ town in which it is located.
If you determine that your CSA is listed (possibly under an unofficial name in your state and city/ town) in the searchable table,
- you are not sure if your farmers CSA is listed in this Directory,
- you want to review, update or add information about your CSA, or
- your CSA is no longer in operation and you wish to delete it from the Directory,
- Click to review information about the CSA,
- Click to update, correct or add information about the CSA,
- Click to delete the CSA that is no longer in operation.
If your CSA does not appear (even under a slightly different or unofficial CSA name in your state and city/ town) in this searchable table, please click on the button below the table and enter information to add the CSA to the Directory.
Please make sure that the information you enter is current and correct as this is the way your CSA will be represented in the USDA’s Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) Enterprise Directory that is used by consumers, app developers, community developers, researchers, and others in the CSA sector.